WhatsApp is officially not available for iPad users as the developers wants to keep it as a messaging app and iPad being a tablet doesn’t require any app using which you can send SMS. But here I’m going to share a working method (though simple but little long) here using which you’ll be able to get WhatsApp for iPad download.
The method I’m going to share here doesn’t require your iPad to be jailbreak. You must be wondering of this that I’ll say it in the end that you’ve to jailbreak your iPad and then you’ll be able to download WhatsApp for iPad, but this isn’t the case here.
Also read – Download Viber for Mobile
WhatsApp for iPad Download without Jailbreak
I’m going to make sure that the tutorial is easy for you to follow and you end up installing WhatsApp on iPad easily but you need to go through certain requirements which I’m mentioning down here.
Requirements – You need an iPhone along with iPad and you also have to install iTunes and i-funbox application on your Mac or Windows PC.
Once you’re ready with these requirements then you need to follow the simple steps as mentioned down here.
- Delete the existing WhatsApp on your iPhone and reinstall it again.
- Sign up for the WhatsApp using your phone number you’re using in your iPhone and get it setup completely.
- Now download and install iFunbox application on your Windows or Mac PC. You can download it from here > i-funbox.com
- Connect your iPhone to your PC and start that iFunbox app.
- Under the ‘User Applications’ in the iFunbox locate the WhatsApp and select it.
- Copy the documents and library folder of the app on the desktop of your PC.
- Disconnect iPhone.
- Now using the iTunes app installed on your PC, download WhatsApp on your PC itself. Or you can get it from here.
- Now find out the app where it gets downloaded. You can find it on Mac here (~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications/) and on Windows PC here (C:\Users\Username\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications\). Copy these files and save them to the Desktop again (WhatsApp.ipa).
- It’s time to connect your iPad with your PC and start the iFunbox app.
- Click on ‘Install App’ button there and locate the WhatsApp installation file you saved just now on the Desktop.
- Installation will begin and end up quickly. You’ll see WhatsApp on the iPad now.
- But the work is not over yet. Go to the ‘User Application’ in the iFunbox and locate the files of the app.
- Now you need to copy the files which we saved earlier in the iFunbox documents and library. You need to replace those files with the previous one.
- Now you can disconnect your device.
Also read – Download UC Browser for PC
That’s it! You’re done installing WhatsApp on iPad and now you’ll be able to use WhatsApp on iPad without jailbreaking.